Tips for Responsible at Non GamStop Casinos? In the UK, it is estimated that close to half a million people suffer from problem gambling which is 1.22% of all British gamblers. In recent years the proportion of gambling addicts has grown exponentially due to a wide range of factors including the economic downturn, easy access to gambling sites, extensive advertising of gambling sites, spending more time alone, and trying to get more profits. Despite all the measures taken by the UKGC and other regulators, avoiding gambling addiction remains the individual responsibility of the player. Therefore, on this page, we will give you some useful tips that can help you better control your spending in non GamStop casinos.
TOP Non GamStop Casinos
🦺 Secure 🤨 Trusted ✅ Verified 🇬🇧 Accepted
Last Updated: 1 March 2024
Table of contents
How to Gamble Responsibly in Non GamStop Casinos?
If you want to gamble responsibly, you should choose a reliable and licensed UK casino that applies responsible gambling policies. Then, you should follow the following tips:
- Set a budget for gambling and never exceed it – if you want to get more money to play you can take advantage of the casino bonuses.
- Never chase your losses – Although losses are a bad thing, when you decide to chase your losses you’ll lose more money simply because all casino games have an integrated house edge that makes the casino the only one to win in the long run.
- Never gamble out of necessity – gambling is not a way to pay off your debts. If you think that gambling will help you out of your financial distress, this may make things worse.
- There is no guaranteed bet – There are some bets that have a winning probability close to 50%. However, this does not mean that this bet is ever guaranteed to win.
- Gambling is not a way to get a side income – some players mistakenly believe that gambling is a way to make a profit. However, gambling is just plain fun for those players who are in control.
- Know the rules of the games before betting on them – You should not gamble on a game that you do not know the rules of. If you want to learn the rules of any game, you can start trying it in free mode.
- Lower your bets – Sometimes the thrill of the games can urge you to increase your bets unreasonably. However, it is best to reduce your stakes to the amount that you are comfortable with.
- If gambling is no longer enjoyable for you, you should stop playing it.
Self Exclusion Gambling Tools at Trusted Non GamStop Casino
If you have tried and failed to apply the previous tips, then you can consider using self exclusion tools, such as:
Gaming Settings Customization
If you feel that you are unable to stop playing slots, you can remove the additional features such as autoplay and quick spin. Moreover, you can cancel the sound and imagery effects which gives the illusion win.
A deposit limit means the max amount of daily, weekly, or monthly deposits to control your spending.
As the name suggests, the max bet limit means the highest stake you can make while playing. It is a form of yield and bankroll management. Thus, you are guaranteed to have a long playing time while not exceeding your gaming budget.
Cancellation of Reverse Withdrawal Feature
Oftentimes, non GamStop casinos require a very long time to process the players’ withdrawals. Therefore, some players may simply decide to cancel their withdrawal request and continue playing again. However, this means that the player may lose all his winnings. Therefore, it is better to disable this feature.
If you spend a lot of time playing casino games not on gamstop, you can set a time limit on your playing session.
The Max loss limit is the maximum amount that a gambler can lose in any one playing session or during a stipulated period. For example, you can set a maximum of €500 or €1,000 per month. When you get close to this limit the casino will send you an alert notification and after you reach the limit you will not be able to play again at the casino.
If you want to stop playing completely for some time, you can freeze your account for a certain period.
If you want to stop all gambling activities completely, you can permanently and irrevocably self-exclude yourself from the casino.
How to Activate Any of the Responsible Gambling Tools?
To activate any of the tools we mentioned above, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Log in to your casino account;
- Go to settings;
- Choose responsible gambling;
- Select the suitable option:
- Select how long you want to activate this option;
- Agree to the process.
In some other casinos, the self-exclusion request goes through the customer service of the respective casino directly. Thus, all you have to do is send an email to customer service to exclude yourself from the casino.
Play Responsibly at Non GamStop Casinos: Conclusion
Players should always consider gambling only as a recreational activity as problems arise when players have false beliefs about casino games. In this post, we have provided you with tips for gambling responsibly at non GamStop casinos and the most prominent self exclusion tactics that players can use if they feel they are gambling too much.