Horse Racing Betting not on gamstop? “The sport of kings” this is the sobriquet of horse racing sport which is one of the most popular sports in the world. For example, horse racing is the second most popular sport in the UK, and the third most popular sport in the UAE. The Dubai National Cup and the Kentucky Derby Cup are the two most watched horse races in the world.
What is distinctive about horse racing is that it has been associated since its early inception in ancient civilizations with betting! There are many historical evidence of the existence of horse racing in Rome, ancient Greece, and the Middle East.
In the UK, the first horse race was held in the 17th century during the reign of King James I. This sport gained great popularity in the eighteenth century during the reign of King Charles II, who founded Newmarket, which became the premier center for racehorses in the UK. We can say horse racing betting is one of the most popular type of sports betting among British bettors.
TOP Non GamStop Horse racing websites
🦺 Secure 🤨 Trusted ✅ Verified 🇬🇧 Accepted
Last Updated: 2 October 2023
However, UK sports betting sites and UK online casinos do not offer players what they are looking for. These sites lack diverse offerings, appealing odds, and broad coverage. Therefore, more and more British bettors are turning to non GamStop bookmakers and non Gamstop casinos. These innovative sites have everything that their British competetors lack. There you will find a variety of bonuses, extensive coverage of all horse racing tournaments around the world, free live streams, and many more great features.
Table of contents
The Best Non GamStop Bookmakers That Offer Horse Races Betting
There are plenty of non GamStop bookmakers that you can sign up for to bet on horse racing, such as:
- Lucky Barry Casino. This site offers a great welcome bonus for new players of up to $100 plus lots of bonuses for existing bettors, and it supports live betting and supports high stakes betting. Lucky Barry Casino Sport accepts deposits and withdrawals through many payment methods, including cryptos.
- Lucky Manor Casino. One of the most popular non GamStop betting brands. Lucky Manor Casino is licensed by the Curaçao Gaming Control Board.
- Bonus Strike Casino. This site is licensed by Curaçao. Besdies horse racing, you can bet on more than 30 other sport. New players here can get a great 100% welcome bonus of up to $100! Play also at other non Gamstop casinos.
|Lucky Barry Casino||Lucky Manor Casino||Bonus Strike Casino|
|Welcome bonus||100% of up to €100||50% of up to €100||125% of up to €100|
|Offer horse racing bets||✓||✓||✓|
Types of Horse Racing
There are many amateur horse racing around the world such as chariot racing; Where horses pull light carts in which one or two people sit. These races are spread in tourist places such as the pyramids of Giza in Egypt. However, professional horse races fall under two basic types which are:
- Hurdles race. Hurdles races contain fences that are at least three feet six inches high, and other obstacles such as puddles and ditches are also present. Hurdle races are divided into categories based on the age of the horses, the number of races they have run, and the distance of the racetrack. These races are held during the fall, winter and spring seasons, and their distance range between half a mile and 2 miles at most. The goal in these races is to get past the obstacles by jumping without hitting them while maintaining the highest speed possible to reach the finish line before the other competitors.
- Flatland race. As the name suggests, flatland races do not require jumping over any obstacles. Flatland races usually take place during the summer and the tracks range in length from 0.25 miles to 2 miles. The goal in this race is to get from the gates to the finish line before the other competitors.
Types of Horse Racing Bets at Non GamStop Bookmakers
There are a range of online horse racing bets that you must know in order to place a bet and win it. The most important bets on horse racing are:
- Straight bet. This is the simplest betting on horse races at non GamStop bookmakers! When you place this bet, you choose one horse to win, and when the race is over and your prediction comes true, you win!
- Each-way. This is the second most popular bet, and you choose it it if you feel the horse is going to win the race but you don’t know what position it will get! Each way bet includes two separate outcomes; The first is the horse winning first place, and the second is the horse winning one of the first three places.
- Double bet. A bet on two horses in two different races, and both horses must win to gurantee a return
There are several factors that you should consider before placing your bets, such as:
- Racing conditions. Horses perform differently depending on the racetrack; So you should know the condition of the surface, the length of the track and the weather condition because all of these conditions have a major impact on the outcome. You can find the latest reports or through the leading non GamStop bookmakers.
- Past race results. You should analyze the results of past races to determine the performance of the horses and jockeys before placing your bet.
- Race type. It is important to know the type of race, whether it is a flat race or an hurdle race, and you must specify the race distance and the average speed.
What Are the Most Popular Horse Races You Can Bet on?
Horse races are ranked according to their prizes, the history of the race, the global popularity, and the media coverage. Below, you will find a list for the top 3 most popular races in the world:
Dubai World Cup
The Dubai World Cup offers prizes of up to $12 million and has been the largest horse race in the world since 1996. This race is held every year on the flat sandy terrain of Meydan Racecourse in Dubai every year on the last day of March every year. The race distance is 1.25 miles. This race is open to horses aged 3 years and over for the Northern countries, and for horses 4 years or older in the Southern countries.
The Kentucky Derby is held on the first Saturday of May every year at Churchill Downs in Kentucky, USA, which is a flat sand track. This race is 1.25 miles long and offers prizes of $3 million. Kentucky Derby started in 1875 and the horse racing bets placed by Americans in 2015 only amounted to $133 million!
Arc de Triomphe race
The history of this race dates back to 1920, more than a century ago! It is the oldest and most famous horse race in Europe. The Arc de Triomphe is held on a Sunday 1st of October at Longchamp in Paris, France, a 1.5-mile grass course with winners receiving $5.6 million.
Betting not on gamstop related sports and articles:
- Non gamstop sports betting
- UFC not on gamstop betting
- Box betting not on gamstop
- Horse betting not on gamstop
- Tennis betting not on gamstop
- Golf betting not on gamstop
- Whatsapp betting not on gamstop
- Bookies that don’t limit
- High Stakes Betting Sites
- European Betting Sites for UK Players
- Rugby Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- Non GamStop Snooker Betting Sites
- Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- International Sports Betting Sites Without GamStop
- Betting on Virtual Greyhounds Not on gamstop