Google Pay casino payment method? Under each category of payment methods, (such as bank cards), you have a wide range of options (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express, to name a few). In fact, there are over 1,000 payment methods available worldwide and many of them are available for use in UK online casinos and sports betting sites. However, the sheer amount of payment methods available may be an obstacle for novice players who want to rely on an easy-to-use and fast payment method to conduct their transactions in online casinos and sports betting sites.
TOP Google Pay Casinos out of GAMSTOP
🦺 Secure 🤨 Trusted ✅ Verified 🇬🇧 Accepted
Last Updated: 7 February 2023
One of the newest payment methods in the iGaming industry is Google Pay. This wallet accepts more than 70 currencies and has more than 150 million users in 40 countries. What makes GPay stands out is its convenient app that is compatible with iOS and Android systems. Also, desktop users can make their payments through GPay website.
Google pay offers a high level of protection and security for all users. Also, it has attractive promotion and reward programs. All the services of GPay are fee-free, except for making payments and transfers which cost only 1.5%.
Although it has not achieved mainstream use yet, more and more virtual casinos are now supporting Google Pay. In this guide, we will discover together what makes GPay special and why you should consider using it.
Table of contents
- TOP Non GamStop Google Pay Casinos
- What Is Google Pay?
- Google Pay Sign-up Process
- Google Pay Security
- How to Make a Deposit at Non GamStop Casinos Using Google Pay?
- Google Pay Transaction Fees
- Pros and Cons of Google Pay
- Rewards & Promotions of Google Pay
- GPay Customer Service
- Alternative Methods to Google Pay
What Is Google Pay?
GPay is a digital wallet developed by the well-known web giant, Google.
This wallet allows users to transfer/receive money, make purchases in-store or online, and also make deposits at some online casinos.
You can link your Google Pay wallet account to your bank account, debit/credit card, or prepaid card as well. Therefore, your card details will not be shared with the merchant or casino you pay to.
According to the CEO of Alphabet, Sundar Pichai, the number of users of this wallet has reached 150 million users in 40 countries around the world.
Right now, you can find a large selection of Non GamStop casinos that accept GPay by browsing through our in-depth reviews, where you will find platforms like UK casino Winner, Players Club VIP, Spicy Jackpots, & SlotoNauts, among many others.
GooglePay Sign-up Process
You can download the same Google Wallet app on Android and iOS devices. However, it is worth noting that you must have a Google account to use the wallet.
In the following steps, we will guide you through the process of using GPay from creating a new account to making your first deposit.
- If you have a Google account, you can start the process directly by downloading the Google Wallet on your smartphone or tablet. It is worth noting that you can also use the wallet through its website: (https://pay.google.com).
- Once the app is downloaded, launch it and click on the “Sign-up” tab. You will see a registration form that asks you to enter your personal information and choose a username and password. Finally, you will be asked to link a payment method to your wallet account. You can use both bank cards, bank accounts and prepaid cards as well. If you choose to link your account to a card, you can take a photo instead of entering data manually. After doing that, all that is left is to accept the terms and conditions and complete the process.
You can now freely use Google Pay to make your payments and transfer/receive money easily. Crucially, you will not need to pay any setup or service costs, because Google Pay wallet and all its associated tools are completely free and this gives it a huge advantage over other e-wallets.
Players can rest assured that they can rely on Google Pay to conduct their financial transactions securely as this method itself is highly secure and protects its customers’ data with the strongest security protocols. In addition, GPay requires two-step authentication before completing any transaction. Thus, all the payments that you make using GPay will be very secure. If your phone is stolen or lost, you can easily change your account password or completely erase your data.
How to Make a Deposit at Non GamStop Casinos Using Google Pay?
After creating a new GPay account using the app or via the service’s website, you will need to choose a casino to play at.
We recommend using one of the casinos we mentioned above for a great gaming experience. Then, follow these simple steps:
- Create a new account.
- Go to the cashier section and choose Google Pay from the available payment methods.
- Enter your deposit amount and click Confirm.
- You will now be redirected to the GPay website/app.
- Choose the card you wish to complete your deposit with.
- Confirm the transaction.
- You will be redirected to the casino to approve the transaction.
- The funds will appear in your account instantly.
As mentioned earlier, you will not have to pay any fees for setting up and using your Google Pay account or maintenance fees.
In our Google Pay experiences, we found that it only charges 1.5% on deposits made via Google Pay. On the other hand, Non GamStop casinos do not charge any fees for deposits made using Google Pay which makes it a great service to fund your account.
One thing to keep in mind is the fees that your bank may charge you.
Pros and Cons of GPay
Despite the great features and advantages that GPay has, there are some drawbacks that you have to take into consideration before adopting this method.
- 1.5% deposit fee only
- Instant transactions
- High level of security and reliability
- An easy-to-use app available on both Android and Apple devices
- You can link your Google Pay account using multiple payment methods
- There are a few casinos that accept GPay at the moment
- Limited features for iOS and Windows users
- Does not support withdrawals
Rewards & Promotions of GPay
One of the best things we like about using Google Pay is that it can activate any bonus of non GameStop casinos. Unlike Skrill and Neteller, GPay is not excluded from casino bonuses.
Users can take advantage of the welcome bonus as well as ongoing promotions to play regularly. However, before making your deposit, you should read the bonus terms to make sure that your deposit can activate it.
GPay Customer Service
One of the most important aspects that distinguishes GPay from other e-wallets is the 24/7 active support service.
The application contains a special section for questions, which covers all topics that may concern users. In addition, Google Play customers can also contact support agents via live chat, email, or via Twitter.
Alternative Methods to GPay
If you find that Google Pay is not suitable for you, there are a large number of alternative payment methods that you can use to conduct your financial transactions in non GamStop casinos. Below are some of the most popular alternative banking solutions:
- Apple Pay. When thinking of GPay alternatives, the first thing that comes to mind is definitely Apple Pay! You can use this wallet exclusively on iOS devices and works similarly to Google Pay where users can link it to their bank card or bank account to conduct their transactions online or offline.
- Skrill. Skrill is the wallet, which can be the first choice for all gamblers since it offers very low fees and is available in a wide range of non GamStop casinos.
- Neteller. This wallet has a lot of great features, it offers a downloadable app on smartphones and tablets, and it offers very low fees for players. Furthermore, Neteller has a very high level of security.
- ecoPayz. EcoPayz of the favourite payment methods among customers of non GamStop casinos is Ecopayz. This wallet allows players to create a virtual prepaid card with values ranging from €10 up to €100. This payment method offers instant transactions, and free P2P transfers, and has no strict requirements to obtain VIP status as compared to Skrill and Neteller.